List of detailers in n Ireland .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Friend in Scotland’s business is looking to get the names of detailers In The country .he is looking to contact a couple of guys this week about future work .
Obviously I know of pmg ,have recently come across studio 10 In ballymena ,guy called mark leedy ,think his business is polished and waxed but maybe someone could confirm ,spoke to rollo a few times in orchard before and then detail ni in Bangor I think is going again .
Look I don’t know if the above do what they promise but these are a few that I know about .would greatly appreciate any names that could be recommended .dont want guys with a polisher in the shed though who will buff you up for a fiver .thanks .

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
I would imagine quality detailers would not really be interested in trade work to that extent, maybe wrong though

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
A+ Detailing in Derry, Andy is a great guy one of the longest running detailers in NI and just moved to a lovely new premises.

Daniel at Zeus in Lisburn, recently approved for Carpro Cquartz finest. Real good lad.

Marc Leddy at Polished and Waxed, focus more on training etc but does also do detailing work.

Rollo at OCD, it's very much a part time thing for Rollo now and he only takes on very special work or work for long standing customers. Very good friend of mine.

James at Bluehill in Portadown. Worked alongside Rollo for years, very knowledgeable guy and knows his stuff.

Finer Details in Bangor, don't know much about him personally but never heard any negative feedback about him and here he is a nice guy.

The Car Company in Castlereagh, don't know much about them other than I think they are the main agent for Gyeon here?

Then we have @Gibbo off here that runs AG Detailing in Dromore. High standards and likes M Cars so that already makes him. A good guy 😎

I'm sure there are others but alot of others are part time

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Cheers for the mention @big_pete, myself and the car company are the only Gyeon Certified detailers in Ireland at the moment.
All the mentioned certainly seem quality detailers.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Cheers for the mention @big_pete, myself and the car company are the only Gyeon Certified detailers in Ireland at the moment.
All the mentioned certainly seem quality detailers.

@Gibbo do you stock Gyeon products? I contacted Ben @ The Car Company as I’ve known him years but the product in particular I wanted to try he doesn’t have any stock of. Like to keep my business local if I can before going with the likes of Polished Bliss / Clean Your Car etc.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
@Gibbo do you stock Gyeon products? I contacted Ben @ The Car Company as I’ve known him years but the product in particular I wanted to try he doesn’t have any stock of. Like to keep my business local if I can before going with the likes of Polished Bliss / Clean Your Car etc.

I don't keep much at all Eddie, but going to build up on some of the general maintenance products going forward, anything youd be interested in?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.