Local auto electrician

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You are in Goteborg now? Brilliant place, love it, lived there for 15-odd years. Still up there every now and then to visit friends.

I thought you were out in the Midlands wastelands :grinning:

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Just curious did you contact any of the guys mentioned in the thread? There's one @Chris_702 mentioned who I wouldn't look past for any work like this

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
colly at CM auto electrics in dunmurray has always been good for me.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
OP
EP3 James
Drives
Leon Cupra
Just curious did you contact any of the guys mentioned in the thread? There's one @Chris_702 mentioned who I wouldn't look past for any work like this

I rang RS Car sales but they didn't answer and wanted it to be local ie. Bangor preferably so went with that guy I posted!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
You are in Goteborg now? Brilliant place, love it, lived there for 15-odd years. Still up there every now and then to visit friends.

I thought you were out in the Midlands wastelands :grinning:
Moving to Goteborg at the weekend. The monthly rent for a small room in a shared apartment is over 3 times my mortgage on a 5 bed semi! Apart from that, really looking forward to it.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Bump. This thread is a few years old, who trusted near Bangor to look at aircon blower not blowing (and i know it could be a resister but would prefer leaving it in in case it's not)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Greenways on beersbridge road in Belfast aren't far from Bangor. Aircon and electrics.

If it's just the fan then any mechanic could do it?