Long reach Hedge trimmer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
hi,

what have you in stock?

And do you stock any of the 5 in 1 trimmer that have brush cutter and chainsaw included... or are these a gimmick?

cheers

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I've an oldish Ryobi multi tool thingy.

Bought the main bit off a member here a few years ago and then added a few bits to it, the chainsaw bit seems to be called a pruner.

Not the most powerful thing in the world, but still a very handy tool. I added another 2ft extension piece to it, so it has a pretty good range. The hedge trimmer bit seems to struggle for power, but the strimmer and chainsaw/pruner work fairly well.

I'd say they are worth having.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I could be looking something like this coming into spring shortly....

No probs. We’ve secured lower mitox pricing than last season. The premium multi tool is not £299 and £199 for the standard. Long reach clippers cheaper than that, if you don’t need the other parts. All in stock.

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
@lightning what is the vibration like on these products? Would they be recommended for professional use or are they aimed at the domestic market?

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning what is the vibration like on these products? Would they be recommended for professional use or are they aimed at the domestic market?

These are aimed at the top end of the domestic market. They do a full commercial range, which is full Kawasaki (unlike everyone else who puts a Kawasaki engine on a Chinese shaft and calls it Kawasaki). They come with a 5 year domestic and 3 year commercial warranty, but are expensive.

Multi tool for example is working out around £975 all in. Hedge trimmers only about half that.

Mitox 2700MTK PRO Multi-Tool

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I have the Mitox version for the last 4 years or so; No problems so far and does a good job for occasional use. Never thought I would change the head on it but used the chainsaw attachment taking out an overgrown hedge thing and it was a God send!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.