Long shot - 9-3 Aeros being broke?

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
As above, if anyone has or knows of someone breaking one, let me know.

Rossios

RMS Regular
What are you after? I've a few friends with 9-3s and one is breaking a 1.8t, however all of the bits they would have would be for facelifts

dub

RMS Regular
OP
dub
Drives
Aero Wagon
What are you after? I've a few friends with 9-3s and one is breaking a 1.8t, however all of the bits they would have would be for facelifts

Appreciate the reply, thanks.

I'm not fully sure of what I need, it's one of those ones. I'm definitely looking a single exit rear bumper, and possibly the Aero brake upgrade stuff. Hence I need an Aero.

dub

RMS Regular
OP
dub
Drives
Aero Wagon

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Always comes back to Anthony doesn't it? Seems he's the best man to go to for Saab stuff. I've been in touch with Ecopart/Traynors, got nowhere, especially with Ecopart, ended up with a low key argument over the phone with a complete tool!
He buys loads of stuff to break. Sound to deal with as well.

Reactions: dub

Rossios

RMS Regular
Appreciate the reply, thanks.

I'm not fully sure of what I need, it's one of those ones. I'm definitely looking a single exit rear bumper, and possibly the Aero brake upgrade stuff. Hence I need an Aero.
Sorry for the slow reply, the one boy breaking is a Turbo X edition? Twin diffuser unfortunately and he's already sold the brakes!

Reactions: dub

dub

RMS Regular
OP
dub
Drives
Aero Wagon
Sorry for the slow reply, the one boy breaking is a Turbo X edition? Twin diffuser unfortunately and he's already sold the brakes!

Thanks for asking anyways. Does he have any pictures out of interest? I'm sure there's some tasty bits left on a Turbo X, be rude not to ask!