Looking all shiny and clean!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
attachment.php

got some wheel cleaning from the £shop (lol) and i hafta admit it did a really good job lol!!!

Bryan

RMS Regular
Real nice Mini... I'm gonna do my Mini van in a deep blue colour as well - I think it really suits the Mini shape...

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
Bryan said:
Real nice Mini... I'm gonna do my Mini van in a deep blue colour as well - I think it really suits the Mini shape...

i cant wait to see this van!! power steering and all in her!! wat else u got planned?

Bryan

RMS Regular
Dunno, but power steering might not happen - haven't got enough info on it. We'll see...

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
yeah seems like a lot of bother, unless u can get a sportspack running gear....but that probably wouldnt work for some reason lol

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
thanks all!! getting a new engine this weekend...one that doesnt smoke hopefully lol!!

didnt make it down for the mini weekend, dont really know why tho looking back???

o and yeah, thats the cleanest part of the yard lol!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.