Looking help on price

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mentalmicra

Im selling car Peugeot 106 1.1 Zest 3dr 1998

Its got alloys, cd player, 6x9's power steering etc ..

Excellent Condition just out through full valet

WHATCAR say £1438 - £1706

im just looking other peoples thoughts on the price and to get a rough idea

Dermot

If the cars unmarked, with over 8 months test and tax and Lowish miles (Under 50K) you could ask around £1900

Smoore

RMS Regular
buy autotrader,look at 106s that are similar year and milage and you'll get a rough idea of what price to ask

Jmax

RMS Regular
ur prob lookin at halfway between the 2prices that what car are quoting no matter what extra's u have

mentalmicra

OP
M
Colour kinda dark purple red ..

Peugeot 106 Zest 3 late 1998 1100cc

Power steering , Electric Windows, sunroof

Mileage 91000

31Oct MOT

31Sept TAX

What price you think

Dermot

£1595 - Take £1500 for it... 91,000 is alot of miles on a 106... I wouldnt be askin top dollar for it.. Though 106's are usually bought by rich daddy's for there wee girl's and old women, that dont have a clue about the price of cars... At the end of the day its up to urself, just checked these in england are makin around £2k, so might be worth while advertising it over there aswell..

Pac-Man

Banned
Dermot said:
£1595 - Take £1500 for it... 91,000 is alot of miles on a 106... I wouldnt be askin top dollar for it.. Though 106's are usually bought by rich daddy's for there wee girl's and old women, that dont have a clue about the price of cars... At the end of the day its up to urself, just checked these in england are makin around £2k, so might be worth while advertising it over there aswell..

haha... Dermot thats pretty much what i've just said in a PM. :lol: 8)

Dermot

Pac-Man said:
Dermot said:

haha... Dermot thats pretty much what i've just said in a PM. :lol: 8)

lol... Must be true then

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.