Lost Your Licence?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

batmanon2

RMS Regular
i got took t court for dangrous on the bike 4 months after i passed the bike test. i got a letter from the union in work sayin that if i lost my licence i would lose my job, i haddent passed my car test at that stage. i got it droped to carless and got 5 points. lucky enough

bob

RMS Regular
I lost my licence too, due back in july this year. There are ways around having to do any test again, but afaik these loopholes won't work if you were disqualifed after oct 04.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
bob said:
I lost my licence too, due back in july this year. There are ways around having to do any test again, but afaik these loopholes won't work if you were disqualifed after oct 04.

:eek:

do tell

casper-ac

RMS Regular
pm me as well, worth a lookie anyway!
well next week will tell all concerning dangerous driving as far as im concerned

300zxtt

Drives
V70 R
I was done for Dangerous driving and had to do an extended test to get my licence back, not an advanced one! It is the same test conditions as a normal one, but you have just got longer to rack up the same amount of faults!

Ballsoutracing

RMS Regular
Drives
TT Supra / GTR
Was that for diffin a merc in a car park? If so was there that night, Enniskilan, wasn't it, unlucky.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.