Lough diff 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
I wasnt impressed with the organisation of the titanic diff. They told me 4 cars would get in free - so i said which ones were to get in free and yet they still charged £10...PER PERSON. One of my cars that was suppose to get in free ended up paying £30.

Not impressed at all and i sent them an e-mail tellin them that and got no reply suprise suprise. :mad:

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
After Mondello (a proper show) I decided never to go to any of these **** "diff" events, no matter how bored I may be on the date in question, they are just a waste of time and money

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
BarryAfter Mondello (a proper show) I decided never to go to any of these **** "diff" events, no matter how bored I may be on the date in question, they are just a waste of time and money

my thoughts exactly barry its worth it paying extra few pound and going to a real show thats put on well IMO, i feel all these 'diffs' every few weeks are what is killing the scene up north and just getting more and more of our money! but unfortunatly these will still be around until nobody goes to them. I hear the crowds are getting less and less though, maybe they dying off :cool:

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
titanic one defo wasnt empty but just wasnt very well organised at all - check out modifiedni or jon44 or sumthing for the titanic pics - defo not empty

rosie

RMS Regular
OP
rosie
Drives
anything that bl
sori just some mates of j44w were at it and left at 3pm sayin it was empty
not to worry shall head to halfords

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.