Low entry jacks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Had mine in action today, brilliant job. So easy to operate, and no longer have to drive the car up onto wood blocks (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Went and had a quick look there, we have heavy duty 3 ton for £79.95, aluminium ones on the shelf also but quite expensive, have some high lift jacks, bottles etc and no low entry left, going to do an order in the morning for them so 2-3 days till they're back in popular one being the 2.5 ton low entry for £105 (y)

@lightning What jacks do you have in stock at the minute?

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
The 2.5 ton looks good but the saddle heights a little lower than I would like. What are the prices for the 3 and 3 1/4 ton jacks you posted on the first page? Still the same?

gazac

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
I would be interested in one of the low entry jacks when you get them back in again. Just let me know.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I would be interested in one of the low entry jacks when you get them back in again. Just let me know.

What size were you thinking? I have the 2500LE model back on the shelf now…..

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Resurrecting this thread - combination of change of car and everything I own having jacking points at least 2 ft behind the bumper means I need a low entry jack with decent reach. Have you any deals in stock at the minute?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry only seeing this now, i'll check in the morning but should have stock ok!

Resurrecting this thread - combination of change of car and everything I own having jacking points at least 2 ft behind the bumper means I need a low entry jack with decent reach. Have you any deals in stock at the minute?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Simon, any deals on jacks at the minute ? Alloy ones appeal being light and easy slide about, but dont really mind on design, suppose low entry would be handy too

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Time I got myself a few jack.

I'm after low entry, alloy body, only for lifting up to around a tonne and will lift 18".. anything to suit me?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.