lowering the bora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
i jus ordered 40mm lowering springs for the bora. will there be anyfin else i'll need or is jus straight replacing the standard springs ok.

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
DONT PUT THEM IN TO THE STANDARD SHOCKS OR U WILL TURN THE CAR INTO A PARCEL...

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
y will it be a parcel. will i need better shocks, sure its jus a straight replacement, eazi peazi!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Its guna be a bit bouncy and will wear your std shocks, try and get uprated ones at some stage you will love the difference in handling :grinning:

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
i plan to get uprated ones but i want to lower the car as soon as possible, or would i be better puttin the springs on when i get uprated shocks

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
OP
Bora_Benz
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
well i will have my springs at the end of the week so then all i will have to get then will be uprated shocks?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
yes but if you have bought decent springs then your stanard shocks will do until you get some new dampers!!

Eibach are the only springs i would consider putting into a VAG car.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
if you are looking a reasonable cheap good shock with std travel then KYB double gas sport shocks are hard to beat - cooper had them and i have them and a few of my m8's swear by them so just a thought

Jason

RMS Regular
Graham said:
if you are looking a reasonable cheap good shock with std travel then KYB double gas sport shocks are hard to beat - cooper had them and i have them and a few of my m8's swear by them so just a thought
i dont know why u'd want shocks that arnt shortened when u cud get ones that are prob for the same money or cheaper!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.