lowering

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
i got the 50mm springs from Armo @ Street Racer for my golf GT TDI and it's down more than 50mm, looks class, but ride is bouncy, no doubt about it!

go for it lad!

(i'm on 18s btw, soon to change for 19s)

renaultformulaone

Ive got 40mm Apex springs and they pretty damn good! They stiffen up the ride enough that the car feels great, but at the same time you can hit a bump and not bite your tongue off! Only thing I regret though is not getting the car even lower, so my advice would be to check out other people/websites that have lowered the same car and just see how low you can go whilst keeping things practical. Doesnt help I just stuck on even lower profile Yoko's onto my car last week, that gap between top of tyre and wheel arch is increasing :worried:

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Ive my focus lowered 50, then with an extra coil off the back to make it sit even. Its a very bouncy ride on the standard shocks and im sure it isnt doing them any good! This problem will be rectified this afternoon with a nice set of H&R coilovers 8)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.