LPG servicing Carrick area?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J-VW

RMS Regular
Anybody know anywhere local to Carrick that could service a factory fitted lpg system on an 04 Outlander 2.4 ?

I see ags in Portadown seem popular but a bit of a run down there any alternatives?

Cheers

colin84

RMS Regular
There is a place in carrick that fits LPG systems. I only know cos one of them is a friend of my grandfather's, but I don't know where abouts they are. Maybe you could find something on Google.

J-VW

RMS Regular
OP
J-VW
There is a place in carrick that fits LPG systems. I only know cos one of them is a friend of my grandfather's, but I don't know where abouts they are. Maybe you could find something on Google.

That would be perfect, can't find any info on them online though don't supose you could have a dig for me @colin84

Thanks bud

hillbilly

RMS Regular
Is the lpg system running ok? If so, it should only be a case of changing the liquid and vapour filters. Less than an hour of your time and a few quid in parts. There are plenty of guides online.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I think I would just spend an afternoon and go down to ags.its well worth the £40 or so service imo.miss having gas fitted to something atm.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.