Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
Event Date
23 Jul 2023

1684350714378.png

Anyone for the LZ world tour this year?

I've a ticket bought for the Sunday if anyone fancies a convoy down.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Tickets for both days got tonight.

Yes YouTubers but ultimately it’s great seeing something that is literally touring the world and selling out everywhere come back to Ireland where the concept began last year.

If we don’t get behind stuff like this then it doesn’t return and then we gurn about nothing being on

Even if you don’t like the YouTube guys James Deane and the Shannihans alone are worth watching. Last year they where going crazy on the Sunday.

Snap from last year

IMG_5644.png

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
On hols again this year after missing the LZ event last year… will try and pick up the livestream as it’s a great view! Enjoy 😀😎

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
So who is going from RMS?

My cars been accepted into the 2day show part of it, but unsure whether to do that side of it or now

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Cayman S
@Con and I are heading down on the Sunday in whatever car I have at the time. Hopefully a 350z by then.

The last one had the practice on the saturday and all the proper action was on the Sunday. Although me being a tit didn't notice there was an option for grandstand tickets so hopefully I'll still get somewhere to watch it.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
@Con and I are heading down on the Sunday in whatever car I have at the time. Hopefully a 350z by then.

The last one had the practice on the saturday and all the proper action was on the Sunday. Although me being a tit didn't notice there was an option for grandstand tickets so hopefully I'll still get somewhere to watch it.
Had tickets for both days last year and missed them both

This one will be a hoot

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Seen the last hour of the livestream, was happy to see Archie in the datson going through. He was putting on a good show for somebody who got subbed in last minute with a car not even meant to be drifting.

Simon998

RMS Regular
OP
Simon998
Drives
Cayman S
The tent was a genius move. Great day out and some of the best battles I've ever seen.

That 4 rotor RX7 sounds insane.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Sorry just seen this today. Yeah headed down sat AM

Honestly I can’t tell if serious or not lol 😂

@Sonny great chatting Sunday!

What an amazing weekend

James Deane 4 rotor rx7 sounds next level and worth the fee alone

I had the window open, and 100% thought I heard you, can't have been many out at that time. It was glorious

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
As mentioned by those above, great event once again with the big highlights being Deane's 4 rotor RX-7 and DMAC's S1. Also DMAC just pushing people around the track for the second year in a row along with the response "I didn't mean to hit him the first time, I did mean to hit him the second" :joy:

Zach57

RMS Regular
I went on the Sunday and had a fantastic day. Amazing driving and lots of nice show cars. James Deane RX7 was my highlight, wouldn’t think to look at it that it was only finished on the Friday.
IMG_6275.jpeg
IMG_6276.jpeg
IMG_6279.jpeg
IMG_6315.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg
IMG_6355.jpeg
IMG_6353.jpeg

Nice to spot a Alfa 147 GTA in the wild at the toll
IMG_6357.jpeg

I’ve been a big fan of Hert from Hoonigans so had to get this sticker that I’ve had for 6 years signed.
IMG_6370.jpeg