M12 x 1.25 nuts - where?

pablo

RMS Moderator
Hey all tried a few local motorfactors, TR fastenings, Vauxhall, Lotus but no joy. Anyone know where I could get a couple of M12 x 1.25 nuts? (non nylock) for track rods?

seems to be a mission.

1571389983683.png

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo

Legend! called there and they have them, only down the road too.

Advanced fasteners in hillsborough? They've always had anything oddball I've needed.

Phone: 028 9268 3578

they also have them but a bit of a trek. Cheers lads!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
use them all the time for wee futtery stuff - theyll prob give you them for nothing also (y)

Aye same with advanced, I leave half the time with the guy telling me not to worry about it lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anywhere else do this sort of stuff? I need 100+ 10mm cup headed stainless steel bolts and washers. I sent Mrs Lyons to Advance Fasteners as I was sure they’d do them but they don’t!

Will try that Swift Screw place tomorrow, but just in case they don’t do them either it would be handy to have a few other options.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Anywhere else do this sort of stuff? I need 100+ 10mm cup headed stainless steel bolts and washers. I sent Mrs Lyons to Advance Fasteners as I was sure they’d do them but they don’t!

Will try that Swift Screw place tomorrow, but just in case they don’t do them either it would be handy to have a few other options.

Kennedy & Morrison on Boucher - 02890 870870

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Swift Screws used to keep a lot of stainless stuff years ago.

Or Anchor fixings in Mallusk maybe ?

Or online. Spalding fasteners, or Bolt World are usually pretty fast ( ebay sellers )

Or another place is Fastenal in Ballymena ?

Sham1

RMS Regular

screwfix do m10 cup head bolts, although difficult to see if they have the square on them.

.https://www.screwfix.com/p/easyfix-threaded-coach-bolts-a2-stainless-steel-m10-x-80mm-10-pack/1969t