M3 Touring

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Looks like part of the rear diffuser is missing; I’m 99% on board and I think maybe it’s the camera angle, but it makes the quad exhausts look overly long and exposed. Then again, look at the “cow udder” on my M2…
Edit. Just saw some pics on Joe Achilles’s Instagram page of an Isle of Man Green one and the exhausts look fine. Definitely the camera angle on the above.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Was just looking at the same. Looks fine to me
B5D190B1-0830-4DA9-8088-6884ECFF418C.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
A quick play on the configurator and it would be £90k minimum even with a few options. That’s without even adding the BMW M 50 year badges for £300 which is totally taking the p 😀
Even if I was feeling flush I think I would find it hard to justify that cost.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Have to say, I quite like the M3 touring. Ok, there's a lot of stick on looking tat in terms of diffusers etc, but it's nice enough looking, and should actually be a much more fun drive than the other German alternatives (and also much, much less **** looking wheels).

I'd rather have this all the same.
dsc02177.jpg

c_rad

RMS Regular
Have to say, I quite like the M3 touring. Ok, there's a lot of stick on looking tat in terms of diffusers etc, but it's nice enough looking, and should actually be a much more fun drive than the other German alternatives (and also much, much less **** looking wheels).

I'd rather have this all the same.
View attachment 384930
Much, much nicer to look at :heart_eyes:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
BMW M should have been making these all along.

In no way a fan of this current model but some of previous cars would have made great estates.

Audi and Mercedes have shown there is a strong market for fast estates.

And now Audi need to do the reverse and get RS4/RS6 saloons into their lineup again, to compete with the M3 and M5.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
What about fast saloons?

Edited to add that b7 RS4s drive nicer than the Avant's, although they don't look as nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: DC.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Yes but there’s something about a fast estate that makes them better.

If I’d the choice I’d go for the Touring M3 over the saloon every time.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
And now Audi need to do the reverse and get RS4/RS6 saloons into their lineup again, to compete with the M3 and M5.

Audi need to review their public figures too - based on this dyno day (pinch of salt), the RS6 is down on power and up on weight compared to M5CS, C63S and Panamera E-Hybrid

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Audi need to review their public figures too - based on this dyno day (pinch of salt), the RS6 is down on power and up on weight compared to M5CS, C63S and Panamera E-Hybrid

They have been hyping figures for years. I have seen very few B7 RS4`s actually make the claimed 420BHP at a guess id say mine is around the 400bhp figure.

Not taking away from the M3 Touring i love it but i would never own one.