M4 prices.....

zafturbo

RMS Regular
How much is a new m4 out of interest .not that I would buy a bmw ,nope,no way ,never lol.
Can you still get the current shape if you ordered new or would you have to wait to get the new brute ugly type .
Yes mate, Andy McCullough
Lol better stop now or I get banned 😂

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
How much is a new m4 out of interest .not that I would buy a bmw ,nope,no way ,never lol.
Can you still get the current shape if you ordered new or would you have to wait to get the new brute ugly type .

Lol better stop now or I get banned 😂

Lmfao they stopped making them about 2 weeks ago so any new one will already be built and spec set in stone. The big grilles are coming, unveil in September

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Full leather and the icon headlights were the two options I wanted most when looking for mine. I wanted the icons for the look more than the function but they are amazing when driving at night.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Full leather and the icon headlights were the two options I wanted most when looking for mine. I wanted the icons for the look more than the function but they are amazing when driving at night.
I'd like an F80 M3 Comp or F82 M4 Comp after the E92 but won't be before next summer. Hopefully the prices will have settled a bit with the new M3/M4 by then. I'd like an indivual colour just to be a little bit different from the norm but I also love Yas Marina Blue in them.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I'd like an F80 M3 Comp or F82 M4 Comp after the E92 but won't be before next summer. Hopefully the prices will have settled a bit with the new M3/M4 by then. I'd like an indivual colour just to be a little bit different from the norm but I also love Yas Marina Blue in them.

Yas is such a great colour, doesn’t seem to get much love though, no idea why

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I think like almost all M colours, it’s has to be really clean all the time. Carbon black being a prime example

'96dc2

RMS Regular
8FED6625-1E37-4F32-8D23-9829AB1D962D.jpeg
2A6E4D4F-72F0-4848-9B5A-1E427DB7C26E.jpeg
Red works for me! 👍

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I paid £700 for the bonnet, headlamps and bumper, no living with degrading paint, peace of mind over taking!
Went back when I had more carbon on to get that done too

Did your car need any paint correction before the PPF was fitted? If so did that cost include the correction or did you have to get this done first?

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Did your car need any paint correction before the PPF was fitted? If so did that cost include the correction or did you have to get this done first?

From past experience I don’t let anyone else touch my paint, do it myself! Film will mask some slight imperfections but the better the paint, the better ppf will look imo

Does nothing for me either