MACS NI Virtual Backyard Sleepout - November

avo5021

RMS Regular
Afternoon guys.

(Admin if this goes against site rules apologies and feel free to remove)

MACS NI Backyard Sleepout

My partner Julieanne works for a local charity called ‘MACS Supporting Young Persons and Children’ they are a Charity based In Belfast with outreach, housing and floating support in Lisburn, Newry, and Downpatrick.

Annually they organise a physical Sleepout event to raise much needed resources for End Youth Homelessness a UK charity that helps Children and Young persons that are homeless, MACS NI are their only NI partner.

Obviously in this current climate it’s impossible to hold this event in the normal form so they have devised a ‘virtual’ Backyard Sleepout event of which the details are linked below.

If any of you guys own/run/work in businesses that may be able to help/assist possibly with Raffle prizes it would be much appreciated, obviously the deserved credit will be given on the prize draw listings etc.

If anyone can help please feel free to message me and I can pass on your details to my other half.

Virtual Sleepout to help end youth homelessness - MACS Supporting Children & Young People

Many thanks in anticipation.
A95FB9EA-F9F5-47E4-867D-8ABD343CD135.png