Makita 18V Li-Ion Combi Drill & Impact Driver Kit 2 Batteries

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
Makita 18V Li-Ion Combi Drill & Impact Driver Kit 2 Batteries

what have you in the way of something like this and drill and impact drive set.

im open to the make doesnt have to be Makita.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I'd be steering you in the direction of the Metabo. Made in Germany, very strong yet not heavy, steel gears, steel chuck and a 3 year warranty that covers the batteries as well. We put them into heavy engineering works and they give superb service.
£199 with 2x 4.0 batteries, £155 with 2x 1.5 batteries, or £229 with 2x 5.2 ah.
There's also a massive range of tools can be bought body only to go with the batteries.
We have dewalt also, a bit cheaper with the 4.0 ah but not as good a drill.

Cheers

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
OP
Vtec Phil
Drives
FN2
would you have any pics of the Metabo ones and what sort of case do they come with for stoarge ive been looking at the Dewalt ones with the tought case.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
would you have any pics of the Metabo ones and what sort of case do they come with for stoarge ive been looking at the Dewalt ones with the tought case.

2ppnhj9.jpg

This is the LT drill. Apologies just read your post again, It's £299 for the twin pack which includes the impact driver.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740

Priced up the makita one with 2x 1.5ah it's coming in at £189 for the twin pack. Won't take the same work but still decent.

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
OP
Vtec Phil
Drives
FN2
matebo combo set £299 does that come with 2 or 3 Batteries and what size are they?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I was trying to check out a larger image of the twin pack on the website - this is all I got....... Is it my browser, or the Wilson's site?
larger image.JPG

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Yep still have one of the sets with the LTX left, can do £350, the LT set will be £299, both come with 2X 4.0 batteries, Add £30 to go up to 2x 5.2 batteries, add £50 to add a 3rd 4.0 battery.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.