Makita deals

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Makita dhr 171 rmj cordless sds with 2x 4.0 batteries, charger and case. £239 all in.

Makita dmr 108 site radio. £66 all in.

We have these deals on for black Friday but can stretch them a bit either way. Superb prices, won't be matched.

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Thanks. It's been happening every time I post recently. Think it has to do with the photo uplink site.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
We have an account with Milwaukee but generally try to avoid them due to horrendous back up service, warranty work and spare parts availably. The tools are good, but when trade men that need them for a living are standing shouting because they've been waiting 6 weeks on a switch it takes the fun out of it.
Bosch are a decent brand, we keep a bit of it including the kangos, but generally makita, dewalt and metabo covers most bases.

belfastbrm

RMS Regular
Funny you should mention issues with milwaukee. I've been waiting 6 weeks for a replacement battery under warranty and 3 weeks for a bare recip saw!
I just assumed that cef were dixking about.

Not from dennis wilsons.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Funny you should mention issues with milwaukee. I've been waiting 6 weeks for a replacement battery under warranty and 3 weeks for a bare recip saw!
I just assumed that cef were dixking about.

Not from dennis wilsons.

The tools are great when they work, the test of a good company is what happens when they don't. Milwaukee are the worst we've felt with. Normally in your situation we'd give you a battery out of out own stock, then fight with them, normally for weeks. Really just not worth it. The impact guns are still the best out there, other than that everyone else has matched/beaten them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.