Malcolm Wilson Rally, 5 March 2005

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
The Malcolm Wilson Rally provides 45 miles of rallying on the classic Lakes Stages, maintained in excellent condition by the Forestry Commission. The event is based at M-Sport Ltd, HQ of the Ford WRC Rally Team and is sponsored by the Team Manager - Malcolm Wilson, who enjoys watching for budding stars and helping out at this level of the sport.

anyone going ? i got a call last night to see if i'd be interested and got another call today to say the boat is booked so looks like i'm going now :laughing: can't wait !

bob

RMS Regular
Wheres the HQ, wales? If i can get my gearbox fixed in time i'd chance a run down!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
M sport HQ is Cumbria mate, near scotland border, about 140miles from the P&O terminal

bob

RMS Regular
sideways365 said:
what you driving bob lad?

Driving a wee diesel 106. *******ing gearbox **** itself in cumbria today on the way to scrobs :x

J8MCG

RMS Regular
rally starts in a town called cockermouth ! :? (about 5minutes from m-sport)
from the boat it would take around 3hrs.(that was towing)
it is a brill rally, i done it in 03 rally, starts from m-sport! some spot...

but they run 2 stages on the rally that are roughly a 40 mile drive from the rest of the rally, do ur 2 stages then straight back up again. bit of a nightmare but the 2 stages were well worth it !!! :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.