"MALIN TO MIZEN FOR MY MATE"

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Good man, you have to be knackered!
Completely busted. I think i was well over 12 hrs at the wheel on Wednesday. Had a couple of days off so just starting to feel normal again. šŸ¤£.

Tan was in surgery this morning to have the tumor removed from her adrenal gland. It was successful.

However, the ward she was meant to be recovering in has just collapsed so they are sending her home. You couldnt make it up šŸ™ˆ

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Completely busted. I think i was well over 12 hrs at the wheel on Wednesday. Had a couple of days off so just starting to feel normal again. šŸ¤£.

Tan was in surgery this morning to have the tumor removed from her adrenal gland. It was successful.

However, the ward she was meant to be recovering in has just collapsed so they are sending her home. You couldnt make it up šŸ™ˆ

It's some spin!

I'm glad the op was successful and other possibly needing specific medicine, she will be better at home anyway and there will be less risk of infection, etc.

I just hope she is comfortable and pain-free. It makes such a difference (y)

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
It's some spin!

I'm glad the op was successful and other possibly needing specific medicine, she will be better at home anyway and there will be less risk of infection, etc.

I just hope she is comfortable and pain-free. It makes such a difference (y)
Completely agree, home is definately better at this point.