Man cave furniture

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Been told I've to pack up my man cave so this furniture is up for sale. Theres the TV stand/unit with tv wall mount on the back of it. Not a mark on the unit except for the 2 holes drilled into the back of it for the wall mount. These are not visible at all even if you have the TV on its stand. The unit comes with the 3 red boxes for the chubby holes, 2 drawers and a cupboard door

Also have the 4 hole shelf, again in great condition except for 3 sets of holes drilled to mount it to the wall, these would be well hidden and barely visible if at all if the stand is sitting freely upright.

Pictures, excuse the clutter.
20191110_174911.jpg 20191110_175012.jpg

£75 for the TV unit and self

May also be tempted to sell my V6 coffee table, made it myself, great condition apart from a few areas where the top of the piston have started to peel where the sticky pads came off. Easily touched up. Glass is also in perfect condition, just grubby finger marks from my daughter using it as a play table. Not sure if I should sell this or not, what's it worth?... 20191110_174950.jpg 20191110_174958.jpg

Last edited:

Boksic

RMS Regular
Table looks good, did you spray the whole thing silver? I have an engine sitting that I must do the same with. Where did you get the glass top from if you don't mind me asking? Cheers

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Cheers. Yeah got it sand blasted then sprayed. My brother had the glass lying about from an old table. But I had found a boy in lisburn was going to make me something similar

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Been told I've to pack up my man cave so this furniture is up for sale. Theres the TV stand/unit with tv wall mount on the back of it. Not a mark on the unit except for the 2 holes drilled into the back of it for the wall mount. These are not visible at all even if you have the TV on its stand. The unit comes with the 3 red boxes for the chubby holes, 2 drawers and a cupboard door

Also have the 4 hole shelf, again in great condition except for 3 sets of holes drilled to mount it to the wall, these would be well hidden and barely visible if at all if the stand is sitting freely upright.

Pictures, excuse the clutter.
View attachment 256034View attachment 256035

£75 for the TV unit and self

May also be tempted to sell my V6 coffee table, made it myself, great condition apart from a few areas where the top of the piston have started to peel where the sticky pads came off. Easily touched up. Glass is also in perfect condition, just grubby finger marks from my daughter using it as a play table. Not sure if I should sell this or not, what's it worth?...View attachment 256037View attachment 256038
Try pm your inbox full.