Manual window regulator for 5 door 2003 Fiesta

Bryan

RMS Regular
This appears to be like hens teeth. I need a drivers manual window regulator for a 5 door Fiesta 2003. NOT electric.

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Indeed it’s pretty much the same as the electric one but you have to wind it yourself.... I know

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan

Cheers but there are none on there for a 5 door driver's door. I've been in touch with every single person breaking one on ebay and 95% of them didn't bother to reply but those that did said theirs were electric. It seems I have the only Fiesta in the world that has old fashioned windy windows.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Cheers but there are none on there for a 5 door driver's door. I've been in touch with every single person breaking one on ebay and 95% of them didn't bother to reply but those that did said theirs were electric. It seems I have the only Fiesta in the world that has old fashioned windy windows.
Is it snapped cable just?

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Snapped cable and the shaft on the actual winder is snapped in two as well from the cable getting spooled up and jamming it up. Totally unrepairable.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Snapped cable and the shaft on the actual winder is snapped in two as well from the cable getting spooled up and jamming it up. Totally unrepairable.
Alan mckinty in carrick/Larne would have a full door I'd near say for £20