Marshals

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

alan273

Marshals needed badly!! Due to the ever increasing number of events and so many clashing dates it will only be a mater of time before more events are cancelled. Anyone interested in helping give me a shout.

We need marshals for Kirkistown this Saturday 25 for the race meeting. Formula Ford, Vees & g/box karts etc.

Sign on 8:30 at the circuit, Lunch provided to all marshals signing on.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
i would be there to help only im at cairncastle hillclimb that day, any help u need in the future pm me and let me know cos id be keen to see some of the FFord races, considering doing some racing next season..

Iain

knickers

Drives
306 d-turbo hi
if i can find a way down id love ta help ya out!! always have a good laugh when marshalling!

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Can any mug go along and marshall, or are there any qualifications/training required?

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Anyone can marshal, as long as you have a bit of common sense! I remember a few years back there were sprints nearly cancelled due to lack of marshals.

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Common sense? Dammit, there's always something. :lol:

I could probably lend a hand the odd weekend. :grinning:

alan273

OP
alan273
At bit more notice this time

Any help marshaling or if you just want to go and watch

Next race is the 27th Aug at Kirkistown

will post details of whats racing once I find out but should include the following

Formula Ford, Vees, Kirkistown sports cars and a handicap race for TSCC.

alan273

OP
alan273
metro1800 said:
You usually get a meal ticket, but other than that nowt.

Your right Metro - but its all for the love of motor sport LOL plus it gets you outa the house for the day.

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
And to enjoy the wonderful microclimate at Kirkistown, where the sun always shines and the wind never blows, and every day is dry. ;)

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Went down today, experienced every type of weather except snow down at Fishermans. Had a few spinouts that needed recovered. Very good craic.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.