Mates Tempting Me!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Mate of mine,fella i bought the Type R off just bought this animal,and i just got trade insurance,seriously tempted if the price is right:p
Marks22B.jpg

Twain

RMS Regular
personally the nicest scooby to date imo, if the opportunity arises i would take it. What sorta bhp is thing one pushing out?

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
definatly.. so so rare, the nicest scooby ever in my opinion. Would love to own one some day!

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Fella in Enniskillen has one of these... Absolutly amazing!!

Its the closest thing ever to a Subaru WRC road car!! Brilliant... and the NOISE!! :laughing: Drool..

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
If the moneys right i mite jump at it,few things waiting to put on the civic so wanna get them on,no point them lying about the garage plus he's in no panic to sell as he love's it but i know he'll put me in the frame of mind "i must have this car!!"Hopefully get a spin in it before the weekend,definitely nicest of the scoobys,so wide in real life,think this was r/r at 350bhp:cool: ,6 pot calipers with discs like a small roundabout:grinning: !!

bob

RMS Regular
Simply stunning! If this is the one i seen in derry a few weeks back, it's as close sounding as you'll ever get to a full on WRC :cool:

Get her bought!

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
I take it they sound awesome then??!!I haven't heard this one running yet,nah this fella only brought this back from scotland few days ago,class reg S22B ***

Its just one of those cars you have to have before your to old!!

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
unreal, im pretty sure a it of sex wee came out that day!

theres a good vid on the net somewhere of one getting put throught its paces at brunters, good sound on that vid

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
Is ther a good vid of one,wouldn't mind seeing that,any idea where or what to search for??

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Richy said:
dribble, heard one of these in cookstown many moons ago, gave me the right horn

That the one from the TSC? If so, it used to belong to the Cathcart's here in Ekn...

The boy came one day and asked him how much he'd take for it... More or less name your price for it!! Nice eh.....!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.