Mattie Griffin Wheelie School

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Posting this up in case anyone on here is interested.

Everybody will probably have seen Mattie performing somewhere over the years at car shows, bike shows, events etc, so when I saw this pop up the other day I had to book it.

Be good to learn how to wheelie my bike with the electronics switched completely off 😬

I'm headed down on the 2nd anyways, will report back here on how it all goes:

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
How did you get on with this @gav525 was it worth the money.

Really enjoyed it mate, brilliant fun!

Dont get me wrong, I didn't come back and jump straight on to the S1000RR and up on to the back wheel lol, but it definitely gives a lot more confidence! Main thing I took away from it was how far I could let the front come up before going past the tipping point, then using the back brake to hold it there.

Definitely a good day out, be good doing it with a mate or a group of yous

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Really enjoyed it mate, brilliant fun!

Dont get me wrong, I didn't come back and jump straight on to the S1000RR and up on to the back wheel lol, but it definitely gives a lot more confidence! Main thing I took away from it was how far I could let the front come up before going past the tipping point, then using the back brake to hold it there.

Definitely a good day out, be good doing it with a mate or a group of yous

Wouldn't mind giving it a go in the summer, not a cheap day out though with all things considered but would love to feel where the balance point is.