Max Live

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
anyone else going?

just booked for me and Ewok to go on the Friday morning (Fri, 2nd July), back on the Friday evening, access all areas passes too.

total came to £82.00 per person, for return flights (with RyanAir from Dublin) and the access all areas pass also!

happy days!

Jmax

RMS Regular
i priced flights last week m8 and they were only £45 but im not goin :worried: as couldnt find ne1 else that def wanted to go

145db

RMS Regular
Im away at that time but have been the last 3 years so no big loss

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Cooper said:
Flip that is some price. I might go over for that now!

Andy

it's a half 6 flight over from dublin though mate - be there for half 7 - get some brekkie etc over there, then into it from early.... show is over at half 6, and out flight back is at then past 7 - will be a long day, but should be good craic i'm hoping!

@ Pac-lad - are you going the friday too mate?

prices worked out at £50 for the flights, £30 for the access all areas VIP tickets. 3pm got grandstand seats at the cruise strip.

Adam

RMS Regular
I'll be there. 10 minute drive and I should be getting into the after party etc too! :laughing:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Pac-lad is a huge fan of Max power so im sure he will be there from the min the doors open on friday morning until they close again on the sunday!! ;)

Keep an eye out for his tent pitched right at the door :p

Jmax

RMS Regular
Vtec99 said:
Yo john id b up for goin just p.m me and let me know!!!!

lad not goin now but maybe go to the london 1 if they have it this year ;)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
seamybaby, steviewheels and a hole team of us are booked onto the same flights on sunday, will be great craic !

Pac-Man

Banned
Big Pimp said:
@ Pac-lad - are you going the friday too mate?
Flying over on Friday morning, going to the show in the afternoon and then again on Saturday if we are in a fit state to do so. :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.