Mazda 3 MPS Gen2

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Put the Leon up for sale last week and really didnt expect it to sell within 3 hours!! So on Friday it left my possession to go over to England with its new owner.

I had been toying with the idea of a new car for ages and really didnt know what to go for and was considering going cheap and cheerful but recent events and circumstances finally helped me make up my mind and to cheer myself up i went to Edinburgh to collect this:

MPS.jpg

2010 Mazda 3 MPS 2nd generation
2.3T, 256BHP standard
Xenon headlights
Rear parking sensors
Rear reversing camera
Sat Nav
Bluetooth calling and audio
Heated front seats
Keyless entry and keyless start
and loads more extras as standard.

Now to the plans....... none of which will happen until the new year though!
18" alloys - undecided on what so far
coilovers
Forge goodies
Re-map

I havent stopped smiling since i got it and as far as i know there are very few of the mk2 in Northern Ireland so im very very happy with it!

C&C welcome as always

Noel

Jola

RMS Regular
Super choice + much less of these on the roads than your old Leon. Looking forward to seeing it as the plans take shape.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love these ... some power from them standard. Wheels wise check out Varrstoens Track 200. Someone needs to get these over here ;)

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
OP
Noel McQ
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Cheers guys, ill have better pics up this weekend once i get it all washed and sealed up for winter!! was shocked when i got it home and blasted it with the hose to realise it showed no signs of being protected!!

Chris those wheels are damn awesome! i was thinging rota grids but also have a lot of other things in mind so those are now quite high up my possible wheel list!

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
looks great. Nice spec on the motor. Doesn't do any harm to treat yourself now and again. Enjoy and look forward to seeing how this develops.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
MP-yesSSSSSSSS!!!

Knowing your not shy of a modification or two from looking at your Leon, I cant wait to see what you do with this. MPSowners.co.uk and mazdaspeedforums.org are both pretty good sites to look at.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Cheers guys, ill have better pics up this weekend once i get it all washed and sealed up for winter!! was shocked when i got it home and blasted it with the hose to realise it showed no signs of being protected!!

Chris those wheels are damn awesome! i was thinging rota grids but also have a lot of other things in mind so those are now quite high up my possible wheel list!

They are the proper TE37 replicas. Cant really tell the difference apart from the weight etc.

Check out ebay, Varrstoen now have a UK dealer. Cheapish prices if your going staggered 18" or else 9.5 all round.

Stage 1 mods and coilovers over the winter though, worry about wheels after that.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
OP
Noel McQ
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Nigelo im looking forward to getting stuck in to the mods but funds just wont allow it till the new year! theres only 16k on the clock so im just gonna enjoy it and put some miles on it for now :grinning:

Chris - they do look great, will check out the ebay shop when i get home :grinning:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Lovely car, if we are still up for this saturday, will have more photos then :grinning:

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
OP
Noel McQ
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Yeh Davey its not easy fuelled lol!

Yes Reno have you got a location and ill let you know asap?