Mazda CX-3 Driven

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: I recently reviewed the latest small car offering from Mazda UK in the guise of the Mazda 2 which impressed me greatly with just how far the brand has come in quality and style in recent years and thus on delivery of the all new Mazda CX-3 I was rather excited.

With incredibly sharp styling and extra ground clearance the Mazda CX-3 is a very sexy car and will appeal to a vast array of people and indeed is one of the nicest looking crossovers available compared to the likes of the Mini Countryman and Nissan Juke in my own opinion.

As with all the Mazda range, high specification comes as standard now with a huge amount of quality throughout the car and this, combined with their SkyActiv technology which includes keeping the cars light in weight as well as increased engine efficiency, makes the Mazda CX-3 an attractive package.

Mazda have kept the engine choices slim on the CX-3 with just two engines available, firstly a 1.5L turbocharged 105bhp Diesel engine can be chosen with a two wheel drive manual option. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.