McLaren Senna revealed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy55

RMS Regular
4905F18F-1569-41A0-A9D3-0A902F1FABFD.jpeg

Whoops!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That didn't take long, lol :innocent:

For all anyone knows it was the driver of the thing behind that got too busy with the phone and literally ran over the McL. That's what it looks like at least.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
you would be devastated lol

Yep, for sure, whether it was your McL or you were the one running over it, lol :innocent:

Assume that is a prototype car, or has any customer taken delivery yet?

Wouldn't make it hurt any less having to make that call!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Romans have sold one last week there, and think they sold another before that. That looks very like the one they had, but maybe they all look much the same do they?

£1.25m was the asking price

Edit - Their recent one has goldy yellow highlights and wheels so not it

Screenshot_20181213-185357_Instagram.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It would look a lot better without that stupid looking picnic table at the back. I’m sure it has a function but I pm not a fan of high spoilers on anything bar a cossie

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
This is a (barely) road legal race car. Think of it as a GT3+ that you can just about drive legally on the road and it makes much more sense. All function, nothing for looks.

That wing is the centrepiece. The engineering of that and the magic tricks it pulls off are just off the scale. It's magnificent.

To me this is the true heir to the F1 - uncompromising engineering in pursuit of maximum performance. Far more so than the "Longtail" which looks spectacular, but other than those three seats bears no resemblance of any kind to the spirit of the F1.

It's also interesting that this is the second (that I know of) non-hybrid McL that's quicker than the P1. Light weight and reduced complexity beasts hybrid gimmickery every day :cool:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Horrible looking thing. I mean don’t get me wrong it’s class but it’s a seriously ugly car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.