me new car broken into already!!!!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

VeeDubYa

OP
V
yeh,clonaver TA base, its only really used for cadets and army discos!!! where do u hail from lyons?

no pics of the damage , im afraid but luckily no damage to interior, although my sister sat on a shard of glass which escaped the hoover!!!!

the head unit will have cost somebody sum money cos they needed new leads and all for it, they ripped it out.

and ive just purchased an alarm from street racer to hopefully keep the idiots away

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
never heard of it. i reside off the belmont road, near the campbell roundabout

Dermot

VeeDubYa said:
no pics of the damage , im afraid but luckily no damage to interior, although my sister sat on a shard of glass which escaped the hoover!!!!

I can bet you its only 1 of about 100 pieces that escaped the hoover... It gets everywhere, It takes Week/Months to get a car glass free after having a window broke.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Thats really crap mate, but more than likely they have heard you driving along and recongised the car and chanced their arm, bit of a crapper.

Reckon the death peanilty is appropriate.

blkcorsakid

Sorri 2 hear that i kno wot its like! keep an eye on the trader or the adds 4 free and see if anything comes up!

VeeDubYa

OP
V
Its round the corner from Chopsticks chinese Lyons and the BP garage on the Holywood road.

@ Dermot, the glass is EVERYWHERE!!!!! i keep finding random bits

corsakid, they wouldnt put it in the trader, theyll try and sell it 2 someone they know but quite a lot of people in Sydenham / Ashmount / Knocknagoney know its stolen now. I hope the wee coonts get put on the bonfire tonight, itll tighten them.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i think your lying. never in my many years of living in this area have i seen a TA base there :p

you're correct however, it wont be put in the trader, it'll have been sold long ago to some of the dirty steeks in sydenham for their "go-peds"

VeeDubYa

OP
V
lyons lad, drive down the holywood road as if your heading to Tesco, past the BP garage and and youll see a sign on your left saying Territorial Army Base (or something), take that right and bobs your second cousin 3 times removed.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
never listen to the police, unless it is their car, or the car has been stolen and done some other sort of crime, they wont bother their hole to even do anything about it apart from write it up on their computers and use the paper they print out as a caster to set their tea on,
if it was a head unit theft and not a attempt at taking the car, put the word about to the boys in your neighbourhood, namely the ones that know stuff and can get something done about it, they will normally automatically know who the scrotes are!
only bad thing is they are protected until they are 18, so if they were younger you wont have much chance of them getting anything but a warning until they are 18, then they will find themselves with itchy knees for a good few weeks when they are 18 if they keep on pissing about!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Look in the buy and sell type papers for the next few weeks. A mate of mine had his headunit and changer stolen a wile back and thats how he got his back!! Stupid fu ckers put it in the paper and he was able to tell it was his when he went to view it!!

Unfortunately this tactic didnt work for me when my headunit was nicked at the Valley Leisure centre!!

VeeDubYa

OP
V
@jonny106, yeh i was in on sat night, ur car was outside but there were only 2 laydees in

@vtec99 thanks but im a girl (c avatar!)

@nova bibby, i think i might have had that conversation with u on sat in street racer! if it was u, PM me!

Rachie

theres not much the police can do to be fair without prints and stuff...... does ur insurance not cover this sort of thing?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
if you are insured with the aa they give you free in car entertainment insurance

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
yeah i think they cover for about 1k maximum, seen it at the bottom of the last policy

Dermot

Your Insurance will Cover it if you've told them about it and your covered for it, If You've told them nothing you'll not get a penny... Also You can take out seprate cover on your Headunit etc, can ya not ?

VeeDubYa

OP
V
@rachie, as per me previous post they got 2 sets of prints

my audio cover is £500, i have to pay the 1st £100 of any audio claim and the unit was only worth £150

ive just spent £300 on an alarm but i get paid next week so im considering getting a new head unit. je ne sais pas!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.