me new car broken into already!!!!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

VeeDubYa

well pretty much what the title says!!!
The golf was broken into last night, head unit and other stuff has gone, windows smashed, goodnight vienna!

Police got two sets of fingerprints but the crime scene lady said not to hold much hope of strandtown station moving themselves.

So if anyone in east belfast or anywhere gets offered a Sony Xplod head unit with no wires or anything at the back, give us a shout!

Skillie

Fccukin scum! Vigilante beatings are in order i'd say. Even if cops get um prob get away with it or somethin. I'd say a lump hammer to the thumbs would be a good start; see if their little thieving slimey paws can get your stereo then. Had my car broken into before all the tossers got was a coat cos they were disturbed but i drove around for ages with a pitchin wedge afterwards lookin for any likely suspects

VeeDubYa

OP
V
im just about 2 set off to to Agnews to break their balls cos the car they "serviced" last week, well its alarm couldnt be ****ed to go off!

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
VeeDubYa said:
the crime scene lady said not to hold much hope of strandtown station moving themselves.

Youre right there mate.sorry to hear that-where was it broken into?

VeeDubYa

OP
V
right outside my door!
the arsebandit in agnews sed on the phone "How do u know the alarm didnt go off?" errrr cos the car is about 10ft from my bedroom window!

SOCO laydee said they tried to kick it in first cos theres scuff marks all down the door, then came back with something else.
The girl down the street from me said someone had a go at her car last night but i dont know whether it was after theyd done mine or before.

Skillie

Carnut44 said:
pitcing wedge not get something a bit more handy?.. lol

The club was in the boot so first thing i grabbed! Dunno would i fancy gettin the head slapped off me with a pitchin wedge mate not exactly made from styrofoam

VeeDubYa

OP
V
right well, agnews have said theres no physical way that the tea leafers could open the door locks, even from inside with out a key, but im not going to argue with them, theres no point. at the end of the day, my car was locked, they smashed the window and opened that door somehow.

then the peeler says to me "u really wanna get a steering lock for that, theyll come back tonight and finish the job"...........cos i was obviously gonna sleep easier tonight.

all in all, its just a nightmare.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago except instead of smashing the window they bent the door back from the top to open the lock.

Wouldn't even waste a call on plod....you've no hope of ever seeing that hu again unless your the luckiest person alive!

Hard Luck!

Dermot

Hmmm, A Set of tinted Windows and De-Locked is in order I think... And a New alarm..
I wouldnt think twice about leaving my car anywhere in belfast... When I Had the HU In I had it that well in, It took me an hour to "Lever" it out ...lol And the alarm, when it goes off you cant stand within 100 Yards of the car... Worst they could do was Break a window (Which is tinted and would take em a while) or Bend the Door (Car was Dead Locked when it was locked, so wouldnt get them into the car)

Also, Was it not a Face off HU ??

VeeDubYa

OP
V
update!

i live opposite the TA base, just off the holywood rd in east belfast lyons, and the policia have got something off their CCTV! :grinning: :grinning:

yes the HU was face off, as is my mums and my next door neighbours, but they seem to like my car, im not passing blame, i know im a **** and shouldve taken the face off :worried:

i know a couple of people in the surrounding estates so their keeping their ears to the ground in case the retards sell it, also if anyone on the site works in Iceman/ Greenaway electrics or anywhere else like that in the east that fit stereos, b on the look out for a silver sony xplod with no wires at the back!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
VeeDubYa said:
i live opposite the TA base, just off the holywood rd in east belfast lyons, and the policia have got something off their CCTV! :grinning: :grinning:

theres a TA base on the holywood road?? :?

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Lyons said:
VeeDubYa said:

theres a TA base on the holywood road?? :?

Yup-just up from the offy i work in Lyons lad.near the Spar.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
any pics of the damage? did they wreck the interior in any way while breaking in?

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
Veedub the chances you'll see your hu again are virtually NIL! Its long gone, already sold and fitted in someone elses car is my bet, so don't get your hopes up. Thats the sorry truth of the matter. 9 times out of ten they've already sold it before they even take it. I'll eat this keyboard if it turns up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.