Me new Motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Got rid of the Focus on Thurday and traded it on for this old thing ended up on a wild goose chase to Grimsby to get it. Its a 1998 2lt 16v SE8 and has 30000 miles on the clock with a full service history. So I have changed my name to as I dont have the focus I cant be the RS WANNABE anymore!! :p

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Aye Cookie played his part in the driving he wasnt along for the free ride!! heres the evidence

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Havent thought of any I like it as it is at the mo handles well and is like a big comfy sofa to drive. I love it to bits!!!

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
I will lower it at some stage and I know the alloys I want to put onto it!!! Its all about the money and I aint got any now so I reckon by next summer she will be in tip top cruising form!!!

Gemma

RMS Regular
good good
u got the right idea then
hope all goes well and as i sed b4,enjoy ya mota and all the best with it :laughing:

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Dam right lol & it was good of Kick and Proplus to sponsor us the whole way down and back lol

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Yes its ****ing class, very very clean car...

PICT0022.jpg

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Cheers Tufty it will get there slow but sure,in no rush at the mo I am enjoying it too much too worry about such minor details as wheels and springs!!! :p

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Hill_Billy said:
600 miles of FUN FUN FUN and lack of sleep..... was a fun trip over!!!!

I love those car buying trips around england :laughing: Always good craic !

Good luck with the car Clinty, haven't seen an SE8 around for quite a while, always liked the colour of them.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
spray it black and get chromes :laughing: the pimpin bus :lol: tho as u say all in good time she will see wheels n springs

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Its tidy alright few wee niggly things to sort but overall a good wee car imo!!!

Dermot

Very Nice, Im not a big fan of Cali's but I know there are a lot of people that are (I'd Rather have the Cav's).. Plus I love going to England 2-3 Days with No Sleep And just eating Sweets and Burgerkings ... Its Great, All I have to admit, I will never look at another burgerking again :!:

Suppose you dont fancy sellin the oil/Volt guages out of it do ya :laughing: ...lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.