Mechanic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I do the majority of work myself but to keep the warranty right on my new bike I have to either take it to Honda or have a VAT registered mechanic carry the work out,

Who is the best about?

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Plenty of people about can do it. I could do it and sign your service book. No stamp though but as far as honda are concerned im still a honda registered tech. Know my way around hondas of the last 4 years pretty well and worked on plenty of older stuff

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
Plenty of people about can do it. I could do it and sign your service book. No stamp though but as far as honda are concerned im still a honda registered tech. Know my way around hondas of the last 4 years pretty well and worked on plenty of older stuff
need to be vat reg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Try Christian Elkin? He's on the Ballymena line, near the Ramble Inn. Certainly knows his way around a bike. I've to go lift the R6 off him tomorrow hopefully, I can ask him of he's VAT registered. Not hard to pay either!

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Not sure if my brother is vat registered or not yet, but he was a Honda dealer mechanic for about 20 years. Will ask when I'm home from work at the weekend

onefortheroad

RMS Regular
Drives
volvo
I was looking someone to service my old 1980 cb750c the carbs need a bit of work up around the north west.

Triumph Fan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
I always take my bikes to Billy McCutcheon. Not hard to pay and is very thorough. Billy is excellent for engine re-builds and the like.

BMCbikes

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.