media blasting Newtownabbey - sub frames

dingle

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
Is there anyone in the area that could blast a couple of sub frames - no finishing required just the blasting.

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
Could be worth a shout that guy. I do want to get a blast cabinet at some point but I wouldn't be able to do these things.
Powdertek isn't for me I'm afraid.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
There was a guy in Glengormley did wishbones etc for me. Just st his garage at his house. Was advertising on gumtree st that time about 3 years ago now tho

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
Did you check IC Powdercoat?
I've used them for powder coating some bits before - if it comes to it I'll just handover the lot to them
There was a guy in Glengormley did wishbones etc for me. Just st his garage at his house. Was advertising on gumtree st that time about 3 years ago now tho
That's the type of man I'm after - someone who can blast this stuff clean, charge me a few quid then back to me to get on with the rest.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I've used them for powder coating some bits before - if it comes to it I'll just handover the lot to them

That's the type of man I'm after - someone who can blast this stuff clean, charge me a few quid then back to me to get on with the rest.
Been looking and can't find him. It was literally in his garage was a great job tho. Other place is mallusk near quarry there is a sandblasting shop

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
Ended up just going to ic powder coaters and getting them to take all the pain.

sketch-1612125967847.png