Megs 3-Stage

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Heard plenty of good reports about this Megs 3-Stage polish, so basicaly wondering where it can be bought over here, not via the internet as I'll be needing to go get it today.. Will be needing Step 1, 2 and 3..

Also, any recommendations as to what cloths/mitts to use with this stuff rather than micro-firbe or yellow dusters..

Cheers
Nicky

Ruth

RMS Regular
Halfords have 3 for 2 on at the moment, on all cleaning products (if its still on that is, was last week) - I like the megs 3 pack supreme shine microfibres and their lambswool wash mitt too. Personally wasn't that keen on the 3 stage deep crystal system but sure give it a try :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Have it myself. Used it on the BM on Saturday and was very pleased with the reults. Had been putting off doing it for ages due to the 5 being the size of a small country.

paddyvw

RMS Regular
Drives
e30 m3/vw polo
well worth it but takes some amount of effert but results are fantastic!

bludgod

RMS Regular
Drives
STI
Agree with paddyvw, took me all day to do the ladys' Ka but the results were stunning!

pete

Nicky

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky
Drives
HiluxSurf
well worth it but takes some amount of effert but results are fantastic!

Could have done without hearing that :oops:

Headin to get it now i think.. Shall try PRO CAR if we go into the city that way..

Cheers,
Nicky

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.