Active Deal Meguiars NXT Tech Wax £8.50 Halfords

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Happened to come across Meguiars Tech Wax on offer in Halfords today. I got the last two on the Bangor shelves but looking online you can reserve in Lisburn, Craigavon and Ballymena stores. Might be a handy stocking filler.

Meguiars Nxt Generation Tech Car Wax 2.0 532ml

Also lifted a bottle of their new Paint Protect that was on offer. Tried it over lunchtime and it seems interesting. Certainly very easy to apply and you can feel it going on nicely. Not as shiny as a wax (though it isn't describing itself as a wax) but hopefully it will give a bit of winter protection. I threw it on the glass and plastics too just to see what happens! Did a fantastic job on my granite hearth too lol.

Meguiars Paint Protect

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
OP
andy9eleven
Drives
All broken
Yes I did actually mention that to the till jockey and he agreed and then said he lifted 2 NXT's yesterday as well lol. It's no Fireball, but I like Meguiars stuff.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Yes I did actually mention that to the till jockey and he agreed and then said he lifted 2 NXT's yesterday as well lol. It's no Fireball, but I like Meguiars stuff.

Megs stuff is all very good to be honest, I have used a good few of their products, we have a lot of it on the shelves here too. We're normally selling that NXT stuff for £19.99, so £8.50 is a total bargain!

I like their shampoo and their tyre gel too.

vecta2007

RMS Regular
If your ever in America call into wallmart all the megs stuff is less than Half the price than here gold class carnuba plus for £7.80 the big bottle of Shampoo for £2.25 etc I bring an extra suitcase to stock up. Funny thing is the wax is made in the u.k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.