Meguirs Cleaning products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
seen a new auto glym polish today when in motorstore glengormley...ultra shine or summat...fella said its a gr8 job...works far better than the ultra gloss...might have to get some :p

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
I havent found anything as good as the meguires tech wax its dear but does a brilliant job

Steven

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Meguiars Deep Crystal System, absolutely insane shine and three months on the paintwork is still like glass :laughing:

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
After being a big fan of auto glym, and then using concept wax after that, tried auto glym nxt generation wax and have to say its an awesome shine, especially on cars with a deep rich colour. Would definatly recommend it!

bob

RMS Regular
metro1800 said:
Go into Barron and Brennan in Ballymena and get a bottle of 3M Finesse it (Removes swirl/haze etc)

I'm a BIG fan of this stuff, really amazing the difference it can make to the state of a cars paint. Carnuba (sp?) wax is also very good, and is what i'd use on my own car as it leaves a brillant shine, although you pay for it! For valeting i normally just use autosmart products and i've no complaints with any of it yet.

bob

RMS Regular
It's hard to get as they only sell to the trade. Very easy to work with, reasonably priced and leaves a good finish. Similar to the autoglym stuff bout a good few notches better imho.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
tried elite and concept stuff...enda the day i'll go for a cocktail of products for different uses...one brand for plastic one for polish etc etc think diff brands work better on diff colours aswell

generally speakin if i had to try summat new like when i got leather seats i did go for auto glym and usually wud...its never really let me down!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.