Members Meet, 30th September, Applegreen M1 Southbound, 7:30pm

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Event Date
30 Sep 2020
Think there is desire for another something before the colder weather and really dark nights kick in. Think it’d be good to get together for a socially distanced yarn and a cuppa. I know some people are getting sick of Cars and Coffee in general, but we haven’t had many this year so thought we’d see about this one.

Applegreens are handy locations, decent car parks and a coffee shop inside, only thing not decided yet is which one. Use the voting buttons to decide and I’ll lock the choice down next week.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I'd be up for either but have only got 2 small problems to cirumnavigate......

A - I'm not in the Country til 5th October
and
2 - I'll have a dirty boring old jeep with no sound system except the original Sat Nav

So no-dice for me this time. I'd love to give you all a socially distanced hug though. Have fun

Del

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
I'd be up for either but have only got 2 small problems to cirumnavigate......

A - I'm not in the Country til 5th October
and
2 - I'll have a dirty boring old jeep with no sound system except the original Sat Nav

So no-dice for me this time. I'd love to give you all a socially distanced hug though. Have fun

Del

can i have a socially distanced hug ??

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Well results are in, and it was very close!
1601287208258.png

So looks like the M1 Applegreen is the preferred choice this time round. Next time we can do it up at the other one sure.

The current Covid guidelines state:

Gatherings indoors or outdoors, not in a private dwelling, of up to 15 people are permitted.
The limit for gathering indoors and outdoors does not apply where that gathering has a recognised person responsible for organising or operating the gathering and it is organised or operated for a particular nature,, including those organised:
  • for cultural, entertainment, recreational, outdoor sports, social, community, educational, work, legal, religious or political purposes

So, we are covered if less than or more than 15 people turn up. As long as everyone socially distances, and you give it a miss if you feel any of the symptons or get a ping from the app.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I’ll be a bit late to the party, wife just reminded me we’re out for dinner Wednesday night. I’ll take my car and shoot down afterwards though and she can head on home

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I’ll be a bit late to the party, wife just reminded me we’re out for dinner Wednesday night. I’ll take my car and shoot down afterwards though and she can head on home

Could you not just put the monkey in the boot of the Range and get her to drop you off on the way home :laughing:

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Hoping I'll be able to get down to this but with the amount of painting we are doing to the house at the min to get it up for sale I may have to give it a miss.