Members Meet, 30th September, Applegreen M1 Southbound, 7:30pm

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Could you not just put the monkey in the boot of the Range and get her to drop you off on the way home :laughing:

Trying to get her to reschedule the meal for Subway at Applegreen 😂
Funny you mention that as well, only after measuring the Range to see if the Monkey will fit, and it will! Will also fit in the Clio with a bit of dismantling and on its side!

Hopefully some of yous still there when I get down.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
If I have the M3 back in time I'll try and get to this.

Reactions: Ben

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Looking touch and go wether or not I’ll make this. Wife is in a bad shape at the moment with a bad cold. 😔

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Not sure, car is stinking and think possibly something to do with kids that night! You taking a race down?

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Looks like it will most likely be wet and cold, bring a brolly :grinning:

I'm not quite sure if we can all head inside, depending how quiet it is we may well be able to. I'm pretty sure the seating area upstairs at the coffee shop is closed off, but coffee is still being served.

See you at 7:30

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
With any luck, the weather will have cleared up a bit by then.
1601458279509.png

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
might bring the new daily to this lol, unsure if I can be bothered Belfast comber to apple greens to get the zed lol

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
It is a slightly annoying location to get seeing as you have to go back on yourself. Although a bit worse for those like me Southwest of it, have to drive basically to Belfast to get back down to it!

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Busting to get down to this tonight but I still have half a bedroom to paint along with a couple of different odd jobs before the house gets photographed on Friday, looks like I'm gunna have to miss it :expressionless:

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Rain seems to be staying off! I’m running a wee bit late but will be there around 7:45pm.