Members Meet, Applegreen M1 Southbound, 7:30pm - 22nd September

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Great turnout and an eclectic mix as always. I was parked beside @Chris_86 and mind blown- he only joined RMS today!

37CB92B5-3462-40A5-A817-F102583B51E6.jpeg
F4D5C9EA-39C1-48B6-99D0-3EBCB1236AD5.jpeg
D793C99E-35CA-45AE-88D5-61E2714358CE.jpeg

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
My wee girly coffee date with Redhead became a ‘let’s go to the rms meet for a nosy to see who’s about’. Was lovely to get an evening out of the house 😂
Definitely some nice cars there, and recognised a couple of the old faces (it’s been 8-9 years since I attended a meet), and was great to catch up with Conor. Hopefully it won’t be another 8-9 years before we’re at another meet.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Damn it! I had this in my head as being next week! I took this evening off too and easily could have went down!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Good to brake the routine and talk to people outside of the phone world, even tho I was back and forward between groups I never got to put a couple of names faces although recognised the cars, some nice machinery and superb sounds exiting. Restraining order in for @dh1079 tho😜 and I think another new member @S8VCE enjoyed the stimulating conversation also…or maybe it was the McDonald’s on the way home 😂😂

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Skint mate fs sorry. Flask ok?

Good to brake the routine and talk to people outside of the phone world, even tho I was back and forward between groups I never got to put a couple of names faces although recognised the cars, some nice machinery and superb sounds exiting. Restraining order in for @dh1079 tho😜 and I think another new member @S8VCE enjoyed the stimulating conversation also…or maybe it was the McDonald’s on the way home 😂😂
Just ad it to the rest ,, you dropping my mcds in sweetness

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Great wee evening. Stunned at the turnout! Ended up chatting ***** with @Al.em.see most of the night lol.

Might have to make this an annual thing?!

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Great wee evening. Stunned at the turnout! Ended up chatting ***** with @Al.em.see most of the night lol.

Enjoyed learning that I'm not the only one with a special rag for a unique purpose....

Reactions: Ben

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi

Chatting ***** on an annual basis? Sure you do it daily already 😂. Jokes aside, great night! Got chatting to a few folk for a bit! It started to rain on the way home and I had to swallow my pride and put the roof up