Merc C200 Bluetooth

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
A friend of mine has a 2006 Mercedes C200. I dunno what specific type. Like a BMW Compact. The little coupe things lol

She can’t get Bluetooth working on it.

Her stereo has phone buttons and the screen shows a phone icon over a horizontal line. The steering wheel also has phone buttons.

When she pushes the phone buttons she just gets a message on the stereo saying no phone. Her phone can’t find it either.

Does anyone know if these cars all had this stereo with the buttons but Bluetooth wiring an optional extra?

if that’s the case can they be retrofitted using used parts or is she better just getting aftermarket Bluetooth?

Ta

5672E27C-455D-45E5-A62E-F29A487AA72E.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Have a look at this link, may be of some help.

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Thanks Blackie but Step 2 onwards doesn’t work on this car. Don’t think it’s been prewired for Bluetooth even though the buttons are there

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Thanks Blackie but Step 2 onwards doesn’t work on this car. Don’t think it’s been prewired for Bluetooth even though the buttons are there
Have you checked the centre console for the connector like I suggested?

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
No. Haven’t seen her since I took the pic but the wife said she went and bought an aftermarket Bluetooth system somewhere else. Thanks anyways