Mercedes benz diagnostic? Intellegint light system inoperative

J55NI

RMS Regular
Hi guys,

Anyone on here able to plug a Mercedes benz c class into diagnostic?

Car has Xenon headlights and its Comming up intellegint light system inoperative and also the bulb is out, have tried a replacement bulb and still no good.

Any ideas or anyone able to plug it in? Cheers

Last edited:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Try swapping ballasts over see if it works then. Rule that out.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Try swapping ballasts over see if it works then. Rule that out.

That's the next port of call, Xenon control module located underneath the headlight, from looking online I'm hoping we can access i from behind the arch liner.

barachello

RMS Regular
Drives
CX5 & A3 8P
Creevy Autos near Roselawn has the official Star diagnostic system, if you are handy to Belfast?

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Creevy Autos near Roselawn has the official Star diagnostic system, if you are handy to Belfast?
Thanks , WIll call them on Monday if we are not sorted before then. Going to try swapping the modules over tomorrow. Hoping its not anything more serious as the car was only purchased a few days ago.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
You might need to enable the light unit again on diagnostics, on the bmws the light unit will shut down sometimes to protect itself

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
ive a top of the range computer there and used it on a 2015 c220 your more than welcome to use it , located either lisburn/carryduff depending if im at home or the yard

Jason

RMS Regular
I'd that problem with C63, moisture got into the headlight, I thought changing the LED driver module would have repaired it but in the end needed a full headlight.