MG Midget - 570hp/tonne

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
PCM were very helpful to me in my last job for AN/JIC and NPT fittings, had most things in stock.

Reactions: IL

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
PCM were very helpful to me in my last job for AN/JIC and NPT fittings, had most things in stock.

Will Call by PCM and Brammer tomorrow - Weekend Tinkering Prep.

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Finally! Todays Project..

Full change over to DTA S100 - Pneumatic Paddle shift, Traction & Lauch..

All this Gubbins to install..

IMG_8682.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8683.jpeg
    IMG_8683.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 46

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Very nice, I know that wiring wasn't cheap.

It actually wasn’t too bad!! I Used a company from England called S.T Motorsport - reliable and well priced..

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
After almost a year of this sitting Parked in the Corner, it is off for mapping 2nd week in February by the Engine builder.

The Rear bodywork has been replaced and paintwork given a tidy up..

midget.jpg

I have decided to enter the car into 'Supersports Ireland' for 2022 - its essentially a Road sports Series which has has been dominated by Radicals over the last few seasons.

Races are at Kirkistown, Bishopcourt & Mondello, I'll be swapping onto Treaded E-Marked Road Tyres which will be entertaining!

Approximately 18 cars due on the grid for this season so its where the best racing will be i reckon.

Roadsports.JPG

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You will have great fun there. Think it's the one @evo98 races in too? Not sure.

The colour alone is amazing, just perfect :cool:

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
hope to join you on grid at some stage young man !!

i'll supply the tow rope - make sure you have a decent towing hook fitted to help drag me down the straights behind ya !!

It will be great to see you out again, id say will make the Caterham Very Wide!

You will have great fun there. Think it's the one @evo98 races in too? Not sure.

The colour alone is amazing, just perfect :cool:

Thanks Sven, its an Original 60's Midget Colour :cool:

@evo98 he Races in the Boss Series, this class has a 2200cc Car engine & 1350cc Bike engine Limit :grinning:

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
It will be great to see you out again, id say will make the Caterham Very Wide!

Thanks Sven, its an Original 60's Midget Colour :cool:

@evo98 he Races in the Boss Series, this class has a 2200cc Car engine & 1350cc Bike engine Limit :grinning:

funny - was going to ask Kev to make me up some 3ft wide rear arches..... with spikes !!! if i cant get passed you... will try to get along side and start cutting your car up :p :laughing::joy:

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
funny - was going to ask Kev to make me up some 3ft wide rear arches..... with spikes !!! if i cant get passed you... will try to get along side and start cutting your car up :p :laughing::joy:

Mark you’ve revealed my tactics for this year ffs.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
It'll be great to see this out again, and the K-aterham too!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
TBH, I wouldn't mind a day's spannering for the craic, been a long time since I did that last. (Could well be feckin useless lol)