Mia the Ducati

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car
So after getting rinsed about the pouch, practicality and general commuterness of the wee Honda nc750x I was on the hunt for a new bike.

Up popped a Facebook ad for a 2018 Ducati Multistrada 950 in millsport, popped up after work on a Friday and fell in love with it. After not very much haggling I shook hands with Billy and the deal was done!

At this point I would like to say how much of a pleasure it was to buy a bike from Millsport, there was absolutly no hard sell and they could not have done more to make me feel at home.

Anyway I picked her up on Thursday and rode home an absolute pleasure. It is a lot heavier than the Honda at least feels that way when stopped but when riding it feels nimble and is so comfortable to be on. Am going to find it hard to keep it below the revs on the run in as it is just so smooth and fun to ride an absolute dream!

No plans at the minute apart from some soft luggage in the next pay and possibly an exhaust at some point but it sounds unbelievable as is so I'm in no rush. Got a centre stand and heated grips fitted prior to collection and am very impressed so far with the heat!

Took it on a first wee run down to Newcastle today and it is unreal on the wee twisties, just need to get used to manoevouring when I'm stopped.

Anyway here's a few pics of Mia (name every vehicle, the Honda was Nancy)
IMG_20190811_142902.jpg
IMG_20190811_142918.jpg
IMG_20190811_143144.jpg
IMG_20190811_143053.jpg
IMG_20190811_142847.jpg

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
After being very disappointed after a run on a gs i must get a run on one of these! Looks great!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
After being very disappointed after a run on a gs i must get a run on one of these! Looks great!

What year was the GS? I want to get a run on a fresher model to see how my vintage 1150GS pales in comparison.