Michelin Pilot Sport PS4S - 235/35 R19 (91Y) XL TL

pkn

RMS Regular
Drives
Evora S / 159
Hi @RubberLover could you PM me the price with fitting for 2x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S PS4S (91Y) XL TL in size 235/35 R19.

Thanks

RubberLover

RMS Regular
We have these in stock and they’re currently £155 each. If you order online and enter the voucher code KEEPERLIT you’ll get 10% off.

If you buy a pair before the end of November you can claim £40 cashback from Michelin too.

Staggering price!

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Sorry to hijack but does online price include fitting?
£561 for 4x Michelin PS4S, I wasn’t going to get a set until next year but at that price I can’t refuse
Also how do you get the £40 cash back from Michelin?

Many thanks

RubberLover

RMS Regular
All prices are fully inclusive- fitting, standard valve, wheel balancing and vat.

If you buy a set of four in a single transaction @redanni you can claim £100

Just bear in mind that these prices are current- if they cost us more, the price will increase (prices update hourly).

pkn

RMS Regular
OP
pkn
Drives
Evora S / 159
Booked in for Saturday morning (y)

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
All prices are fully inclusive- fitting, standard valve, wheel balancing and vat.

Just bear in mind that these prices are current- if they cost us more, the price will increase (prices update hourly).
In that case I will get on and book now(y)

Reactions: pkn

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S

That is some offer! I thought I was being smart and bought 4 of the same tyre in the same size a couple of months ago on eBay and used a 15% off code. Got them delivered for £1 cheaper than your price but still need to get them fitted!

pkn

RMS Regular
OP
pkn
Drives
Evora S / 159
Just saw your order, thanks for that!

No probs - thanks for the deal - would you have stock coming in this week in 275/30/R20? Might as well get the rears done as well with the discount if they are available. The P zeros on the rear still have quite a bit of life in them yet but probably more cost-effective to change them along with the fronts before the offer ends.

Cheers

pkn

RMS Regular
OP
pkn
Drives
Evora S / 159
Big thanks to Ivan @RubberLover and his team for a quality service and unbeatable price. Great bunch of lads who are very helpful and well informed. The PS4's are an outstanding tyre, even better than I was expecting.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Big thanks to Ivan @RubberLover and his team for a quality service and unbeatable price. Great bunch of lads who are very helpful and well informed. The PS4's are an outstanding tyre, even better than I was expecting.
Snap on that, great service, great price and will never consider any other tyre
00542466-C8EF-4F93-B083-46FF2C402BB3.jpeg

1032A300-988C-47F8-83B2-ADFF812D4D2A.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@pkn thank you for the feedback and the custom today. It was a pleasure to meet you and your car is absolutely fantastic and more spacious than you’d think!

View attachment 253896

@redanni the guys in Carrick love a Ford and were complimenting your car when I arrived. Thank you for your custom today.
Alan wouldn’t be one of them complimenting anyone I can’t imagine .nothing like a Kia that Rs lol.