Michelin Power Day Bishopscourt 24th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Any of you heading to this? I need new tyres anyways and the Michelin Power RS was what I was going for, so makes sense to do the track day an all.

Michelin Power Days | Motorcycle Track Day

Buy the tyres and get the trackday for £49, so a bargain really. For anyone that has never been on the track on their road bike its a brilliant way of learning, just treat it like a big wide smooth open road with no real hazards or police.

And don't go throwing your bike down it like I did with mine :laughing:
I do have a track bike now an all, but hoping to find out exactly what this BMW can do!

Last edited:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I was talking to a boy at the NW200 who said to me about this. Tempting, but i'd be worried of over estimating my skill level

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
I was talking to a boy at the NW200 who said to me about this. Tempting, but i'd be worried of over estimating my skill level

You’ll be grand. My first one I ever did was at Bishopscourt and was class. Rode there and rode home again, just treated it like a quick ride on the roads and learnt loads. So many people on hand to give advice. Important thing is not to treat it like a race, no need to go out and be a hero and beat everyone, just do things at your own speed and let everyone else worry about themselves.

Go as fast or as slow as you are comfortable with, it really is the best way to learn what the bike can(or can’t) do!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.