Mighty Car Mods

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I actually really really enjoyed the Subaru BRZ episodes with them trying to track it then turbo'n it. looking forward to the e30 stuff coming & lotus stuff. Those guys have some life!!!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Still need a frame for this...

20200922_165801.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Love Moogs new
Audi RS3
it looks like a hell of a car! Would be a dream daily for me👍🏻 they do sound awesome. Can't wait to see what they do to it!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Limited signed EK posters for anyone interested:

I nearly bought one but they're massive and I just about have the space for my Mira one lol

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I'd love to see the wife's face if I put up a MCM poster she hates Moog always complains about his voice. I need to watch the Civic series but haven't had the time. I've had it on in the background but haven't watched it.

pablo

RMS Moderator
I enjoyed the civic one. I know MCM aren’t for everyone but they love what they do and it shows.

Only thing I hate is when Moog does his serious voice on the voice overs. You ain’t fooling no one lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I think they are absolutely brilliant and possibly the most underrated show on YouTube.

Top Gear is a main event. Theres always a build up to it and lots of talk about it before, watching it is always an event for me and my mates from we where kids, and there's always talk about the episodes after.

But for regular watching, automotive entertainment, there is literally nothing better IMO. I hope they never get their own TV show because there would be less episodes, they wouldn't get to display their true colours and it would burn them out fast. If they had done what they are doing now, on TV, I'd say they'd be done years ago and have very little content.

They have a huge part to play in the automotive community. They've given people confidence to tackle little jobs themselves and even big jobs. They've created new interests in Kei cars for those who where unaware of what they even where (which is bad news for me because prices are going through the roof.. much like any cool jap car).

But as mentioned they clearly love what they do and it does show. I hope there's a few years in them yet because I will be genuinely devastated when it comes to an end.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
I remember a few years back moog an Marty said they don’t want to go on tv, they said they would lose the love for cars etc... as it would turn into a job were as now it’s a hobby that they record an show to everyone
I just wish they done more episodes per week 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I enjoyed the civic one. I know MCM aren’t for everyone but they love what they do and it shows.

Only thing I hate is when Moog does his serious voice on the voice overs. You ain’t fooling no one lol

why is that? You think it’s Insincerity or just he is rarely serious?

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Bit of a thread bump.

To anyone that has ordered stuff from MCM, how long did it take to your stuff?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I ordered their book recently. Took a fair old while esp getting from Australia to main uk Depo etc

Reactions: dub

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I've ordered loads of stuff over the years and some things appeared in roughly 2 weeks. My better half ordered me a book at the end of November for Christmas but it still hasn't arrived. Apparently they where waiting on another batch of books coming in, which only came in mid December then they had to sign them etc.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I've ordered loads of stuff over the years and some things appeared in roughly 2 weeks. My better half ordered me a book at the end of November for Christmas but it still hasn't arrived. Apparently they where waiting on another batch of books coming in, which only came in mid December then they had to sign them etc.

Same, treated myself to their autographed book for Christmas. Think I got that & their garage flag for the bants.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Same, treated myself to their autographed book for Christmas. Think I got that & their garage flag for the bants.

Just don’t expect too much from the signatures lol

Only part of the book that disappointed me lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@da.murf ah I'm not fussed anyway. Got their signatures on the Mira poster too👍🏻 .. I've bought loads of their stuff now. Got the flag for my garage that I don't have yet also 😭 lol