Mike Hamilton: Dent Removal

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Does anyone know if Mike Hamilton is still going? His website is down and can't find next to nothing online about him.

Cheers

Boksic

RMS Regular
Can't help with Mike Hamilton, but if you happen to be near Ballymena direction I used Brian Tweedie in Galgorm there before Christmas and can say he was very good and I thought easy paid. Not sure if he works further afield as I called to his workshop.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
@big_pete is your guy usually flat out? If I booked the car in with you would there be much of a waiting time? Some idiot threw a trolley into the side of my M4 and it's doing my head in

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Waiting time shouldn't be your concern if the work is good - and it really is. I had a similar ding in mine on the quarter panel line I thought ffs no chance - this dude worked his ****ing magic on the panel. I was literally in awe at it when I saw it.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Says the fella wanting new wheels :p

It's very true waiting time shouldn't be a concern but you know what it like when the motor is damaged lol

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Mike is out on his own now. Unless your in the trade, you'll never get him to be honest.
He will be here with me next week, drop me a message and you can pop by for him to do a dent.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Says the fella wanting new wheels :p

It's very true waiting time shouldn't be a concern but you know what it like when the motor is damaged lol
I meant the amount of time that he has the car. FWIW he had mine a day, if I remember correctly, if I were you I'd also be getting it properly detailed and have some nice GTechniq love applied ;)

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
Mike is still on the go, a very busy man, i have his number if you need (y)

AC

RMS Regular
I could probably get our guy out on Sat morning for you @AlpineF30

Best dentman I have ever seen lol tackles things most people won't touch

If you are, let me know, I'd be keen for him to take a look at a dent on the door edge of the Golf.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
I would like to get the boxster done but I would probably need the whole day just for mine

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Still need mine done Pete, but not much point in it taking up half an organised day!