Mike Hamilton: Dent Removal

Bryan

RMS Regular
I'm going to the Balmoral show tomorrow but I can drop the car off in the morning and collect it again in the afternoon provided that suits? Really don't want to miss out on the opportunity to get it fixed if possible.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Guys Im working hard here to sort times. We have quite a few cars here for collection on Saturday that is going to leave our workshop tied up until we can liase with owners and get them handed over.

By 3pm today we will have more of an idea on times etc

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
We can't get the workshop cleared in time for this. Next Sat we have a the Porsche owners club with us. However I do have him put on Monday of any of you can make it then?

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
i might try and make it this evening as possibly in belfast

notification of price per panel would be cool prior

hopefully get calling later then ...

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I think the cheaper rate applies to bulk work though like 10 cars in one day or something.

Ant

RMS Regular
i thought ya would've had 10 cars easy, i was going put mine in for one but normally the slots filled up quick so never bothered this time.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
A wee bit of proper organisation regarding a dent day would be more beneficial to all involved, not this few hours beforehand might be attending vague pricing malarkey. :pensive:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Anyone a number for the guy Brian tweedie or someone decent that's reliable. Mike is a waste of time